Komatsu 25 (I think) Need Identification Help

Komatsu 25 (I think) Need Identification Help

wmorales
How do I determine what model Komatsu I have?   I'd like to learn more about my lift, but am finding it hard to find any info on the web.   I bought it used/refurbished and it works great, new model stickers says its a 25 KOMATSU, but I can not find any manufacturer's I.D. Plate.  Would like to learn for example: what fluids go where?   I am mechanically inclined and understand the gasoline (Propane) engine and cooling system.   The Hydraulic tank on the right side uses Tractor Hydrau Fuild ( I think)?  What about the auto Transmission and front Differential?

I believe the gasoline engine (running on Propane) is a NISSAN H20.  How do I determine major component I.D.s for sure?  The Hydraulic pump is attached at the front (Cool Fan side)... Right-side of the engine as you sit on the lift.   I assume the pump is turned via a PTO setup of the engine crank shaft.   What pump manufacturer name and model would it be?.  Also, what manufacturer and model is the trans and differential.

Bill M.

Re: Komatsu 25 (I think) Need Identification Help

peterbrusil
I think you just getting help from expert technician of machineries. I am sure they can solve your problems in just times.
World's best [url=http://biondorentals.com.au]forklifts for sale[/url]