k21 nissan forklift wont start

maverick
hello i have a nissan datsun forklift with a k21 in it. i just replaced the head gasket in it now i can not get it to fire up. i do not know alot about these moters but it seems like it should fire up. i have set the timing, checked for spark and checked that i have gas. it seems i may have a vacume issue so i hooked up a different forklift to the regulator and then it started getting gas to the cylinder so it should be getting the 3 things it needs to fire...please help!

Re: k21 nissan forklift wont start

Lexi34
The thread is old but I think still valid to reply. I own a business where I send out second hand forklifts to people in town. Some of my clients complained about inconvenient man basket. I immediately got the man baskets replaced with bigger one.